As a leader in digital radiography, QMX Mobile Health is able to provide a high level of professional service and quality care to our patients. Our investment into the latest technology available and highly qualified technologists puts the facility at ease and helps to ensure the best service available.
On-Site Health Services We Provide in NC, SC, VA:
- Digital Mobile X-Rays
- Bone Density Scan Clinics
- Holter Monitor Studies
- Pacemaker Checks
- Home Sleep Studies
- Mobile Endoscopy (FEES)
- PICC Line Insertion/Vascular Access
Quality Mobile Health Ultrasound is accredited with ACR(American College of Radiology).
What We Do
- Paperless requisitions
- STAT service available with no additional charge
- HIPAA compliant
- Final dictated reports back within 1 hour
- Verbal reports on all positive results
- CD burned on site for orthopedic exams
- Radiologists are accredited by The Joint Commission
- Text alerts to notify you when reports are available
- Integrated with DSSI
- Online ordering
- Integrated with PointClickCare
AMRADNET (American Radiologist Network) is a technology-driven national multi-specialty physician group that is revolutionizing the way medical care is provided to patients across America. Our network of Radiologists, Cardiologists and Neurologists are licensed in multiple states and available 24/7 for providing interpretation and consultation. Whether it is a PICC line, feeding tube, or G/J tube placements, our physicians are available around the clock to assist in patient care. A clinical team consisting of Primary Care Physicians will review each case following the Radiologist. This assists in preventing a missed diagnosis or false positive.
- QMX Mobile Health provides service 24/7 in North Carolina.
Our dedicated billing department will file all patient insurance claims. We bill all Medicare, Medicaid, and Third Party Insurances. This lessens the stress on the patient and the facility. We offer competitive Medicare Part A pricing and we DO NOT charge a transportation fee on any Ultrasounds or EKG’s.
To contact our Billing Department please call (336)-245-0647 Opt. 4
or to submit forms by Fax (336)-245-0649.